Monday, March 21, 2011

2 Months

Today Paisley is 2 months old!


Our little girl is just growing right up!
Her "2 month well check up" isn't for another week and a half so these stats are from my own calculations.
Weight: 9.5 pounds
Height: 22 inches
Some people have babies the size of this girl. Bless their souls, that's all I have to say.

Over the last month Paisley:

  • Started to coo
  • Recognizes mom and dad's voices and smiles when she hears them
  • Discovered her hands and loves to suck on them
  • Discovered her tongue and will stick it out when I stick mine out
  • Attended church for the first time
  • Went to the mall for the first time (on our way in I told her it would be her first of many trips to the mall....daddy just gave us a the look)
  • started sleeping a 6 hour stretch at night (aahhh)
  • made mom and dad fall even more in lover with her!

Happy 2 Months PJ!

6 comments:

Rob and Kat said...

what cute pants. lol. she's adorable!

Unknown said...

um she is eatable. SO CUTE!!

Unknown said...

she is such a doll! and SO tiny! love the pictures! let's hang out again soon!

Unknown said...

Oh My Goodness!!! So tiny and Adorable Hope I get to see her this coming week, and hopefully she will give me a few coos!

Jen said...

Seriously adorable. Ugh I just want to snuggle her again. And yes I did have a baby that exact size. just not that long. Thankfully. Hope to see you guys again soon!

tricia said...

Dear Paisley,
I think you and I should snuggle.
xoxo
Trish