Top 5 Reasons Why I am Loving me some Friday today:
1. The Sun is Shining
(seriously, it does wonders)
2. Babe greeted me with a big fat smile this morning
3. Got a HOT babe-free date with the Mr. tonight
4. The Mr. picks up a night shift, meaning 3 extra hours of blissful sleep
(seriously, it does wonders as well)
5. Over the next two days I have the Mr. and Babycakes all to myself.
Have a good weekend!
1. The Sun is Shining
(seriously, it does wonders)
2. Babe greeted me with a big fat smile this morning
3. Got a HOT babe-free date with the Mr. tonight
4. The Mr. picks up a night shift, meaning 3 extra hours of blissful sleep
(seriously, it does wonders as well)
5. Over the next two days I have the Mr. and Babycakes all to myself.
Have a good weekend!
2 comments:
Those are all fabulous reasons to love a friday. I am super jealous about the babe free date night and the sun.
Kiss that babyface for me!
Awesome that you recognized all of your reasons to be happy for Friday!! She is adorable, and I hope you had a great date night :)
Post a Comment