Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Fall Fun

Now that the temperatures are dropping and the trees are nearly bare, 
I decided I should probably post about all the fun we had this fall.
We really enjoyed fun outings to Cornbellys (twice), Pack Pumpkin Farm with our preschool, Halloween activities, and a Murder mystery dinner for Nick and I.

Now we are getting ready for the holidays:
Paisley busted out Polar Express the other day, and we have been singing Christmas songs (against my will), and reading Christmas stories at bedtime (who am I kidding? we do that all year long).
Paisley and Cruz loved the fall fun, but they are definitely looking forward to the Christmas season!



Cornbelly Fun:















Our friends the Novak's invited us to a Salt Lake Real game one night-
we got there just in time for the sunset:










Preschool field trip to Pack Pumpkin Farm:









Our kiddos loved the Ward Fall festival - complete with a trunk or treat.
They madea  pretty cute Tink and Peter Pan:








We have loads of leaves in our backyard and the kid's favorite game of late includes "bucking" each other off the teeter totter onto the leave piles.





And just because or kids are the cutest - 
Nick and I walk in the room after dinner and Paisley is "holding" Cruz on her lap - feeding him his drink.
She loves being a little mommy - and he doesn't mind being babied either :)




There may not be too many days left where I can let the kids get their wiggles out outside.
They love taking their babies and strollers outside for walks.  Cruz included.  Don't tell his dad.






And lastly,
Nick and I were invited to a murder mystery dinner a couple weeks ago.
I was assigned the part of the Queen of Hearts and Nick was Darth Vader.
I spent a good part of the day making our costumes, and we totally rocked it:



1 comment:

Mandy said...

cute! I love all the pics:) those costumes are awesome!