Monday, September 23, 2013

Field Trip - Old McDonald's Farm

For our weekly field trip last week we hit up Old McDonald's Farm --
Also known as Wheeler Farm in Salt Lake.
We hit up the farm with some of our favorite people: Millie, Luke and Aunt Jenny.
Wheeler Farm was definitely worth every penny (it actually was free)!
We will be going back again really soon!


Paisley really liked the animals.....from a distance.
I pulled the stroller next to this goat for a photo opportunity, and she started screaming, "No! No! I don't like it, I don't like it!"
Cruz? He couldn't care less.




Besides visiting the different animals, the munchkins enjoyed riding old wagons, feeding ducks and geese, playing in an bi-level tree house, and taking a wagon ride (definitely both Paisley and Cruz's favorite).









I can't even tell you how many pictures I have similar to the one above.
This is what always happens when I say to Paisley, "put your arm around Cruz and say CHEESE"
Poor Cruz, he would rather not be strangled.






I deem it a succesful Field Trip!
The only downside to the whole adventure - -
I had EIEIO stuck in my head for the next 24 hours.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photos of gorgeous kids!