Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Back To School Portraits!

A couple weeks ago I got some pictures taken of our cute kiddies for back to school.
Now I know that neither of my kids are actually in school yet,
but I still thought it awfully important to document their ever-changing squishy faces.

So here you go,
Paisley and Cruz Fall 2013

















Cruz cooperated fairly well, for his shoot, 
but Paisley was just not having it.
I blame her "intense personality" (at least that's how her pediatrician put it).
She was a bit shy/grumpy at the beginning, but we still managed to get a smile out of her...


















And that's a wrap!

This photo shoot was pretty painless, but I might just have a melt down when my kids are actually in school. They are growing up way too fast!

2 comments:

Elise said...

oh my so cute! I can't believe how much Cruz looks like his daddy! SO sweet, i need to get our done so badly, where did you have the photos done?

HSBahr said...

I.LOVE.THESE.PICS! I can't believe how long Paisley's hair is...and how cute and curly it is. Looks like you guys are sure having a lot of fun being back in Utah! Enjoy!