Is it me, or are the months just flying by?
Little Cruzer turned 7 months last week - and I dare say he is turning out to be quite the handsome lil fella.
And it turns out this stage is absolutely wonderful:
He is full on sitting which means I can put him him down with some toys and he can entertain himself for a little while - big sister likes to help -
but he's not yet mobile which means I don't have to worry about him getting into stuff he shouldn't.
Additionally, he is really interested in the world around him:
Paisley's hair, new sounds and materials, anything Paisley is doing, music, toys, and Paisley's hair.
It's pretty entertaining to watch him eye Paisley, reach out for her hair, full on mouth her head, and then Paisley usually either laughs or yells, "No Cruzer!"
This little all-star is just starting to get his payback, and it's pretty great to watch.
Unfortunately, Cruz spent his entire 6th month on the sick wagon.
He went to the doctor 3 times for his breathing.
Despite his ill health, he still continued to be a happy, chill little dude (most of the time).
A few things I am loving about Cruzer these days:
His many entertaining facial expressions,
Big slobbery kisses,
Big, wondering eyes with beautiful long lashes,
Chipmunk cheeks that I can't help but kiss all day, everyday,
and these pudgy little hands and toes...
If there is one word I could use to describe Cruz is: Chill
He is no hurry, nor shows much interest in tummy time, scooting, crawling, etc...
He still could care less about solids - although we try to get him to eat one meal of rice cereal with a fruit/veggie add in each day. He tolerates it, but doesn't care for it.
He is pretty content to sit and watch everyone else.
I'm perfectly ok with it though - he can take his sweet time growing up...
And I'll just continue to love on those cheeks...
("Oh mom!")
And if just sitting and being cute isn't enough,
This fella sure knows how to bust out the smiles:
Happy 7 months Cruzer!
3 comments:
ah those pics are priceless- he is darling!!! gonna be quite a looker:)
Oh my goodness, Jessica, he is one cool dude. I love that he's chill and content - makes me think he and Kai will really be good buds when you folk return to the states. He's absolutely adorable. I'm sorry to hear he's been so sick! It's so stressful. Glad he's doing better.
What a handsome fella! Glad he's feeling better. And so glad he's so chill...I'm sure that helps!
Post a Comment