Saturday, September 29, 2012

Welcome to our Casa

It's been quite the downpour here in Sabadell today,
so our little family has been stuck inside, wearing our loungers, and probably eating a little too much chocolate.

I wanted to post some pictures of our piso for two main reasons:
1. So our family that is far away can feel a little bit closer to us by seeing where we spend our lives day in and day out.
And 2. So those of you who are sitting on the fence about whether you should come visit us can see that we have plenty of room for you and will help you feel right at home ;)

Onto some pictures...

 Entryway...




 The Kitchen...




 The Guest Bathroom...

 
This tub is calling your name :)
All I need to do is add a few aromatherapy candles, a box of chocolates,
and a few good magazines and we are good to go!



 One of our two bidets.
Have I mentioned that Paisley's favorite pasttime includes playing on/off in the bidets? 
Oh the joys.



 Speaking of Paisley, 
this is her cute little room.




 And she is seriously growing up too fast!
She's moved onto bigger and better things...a toddler bed!



And here is the living area.
I failed to mention that we haven't decorated the place at all-
Hence the emptiness of the walls.





Aren't you just loving the chandelier :)




 Moving on,
This is Nick's office:



 And this is the Master Bedroom-



And the Master Bath...


                  





                    



And last but not least is Cruz's room/storage area/guest room.
You can see the spare bed (disassembled) in the background but can easily be put together for your arrival :)



And of course, cute little Cruz (no longer sleeping in the suitcase)!

 There you have it!
We'd love visitors anytime.

Mi casa es su casa :)

Oh, and I thought I better include these cute pictures of our two munchkins.
I'm in awe at how big they are both getting!
























Their cute faces make even the rainiest of days feel sunny!!!

7 comments:

Meagan said...

Your place is sooo cute! Did you find it furnished? semi-furnished? or did you buy everything over there?

Jules said...

I was thinking the same thing as Meagan! I love your apartment, it looks so roomy and so stylish! And those cute faces make it oh so much better :) :). Cruz is growing so fast!

Brooke said...

Looks awesome! Spacious and clean.

Mandy said...

dude that apartment is the bomb- it looks so new and nice- I seriously love the bathrooms- jealous!!

tricia said...

Dearest Jess,
Your place is awesome. How come my house is from 1975 when I move to a different country and you get some modern hip clean joint?
I only wish I could come visit.
love always.
your dreamin friend,
Trish

Carly said...

i love it! such a cute place.

Unknown said...

what a great place you have to live! you've made it so cute! i hope you're loving it there!