Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Meet Baby Cruz

Practically perfect in every way.






Coming up next:
Cruz's birth story &
More picture eye candy of our little man

8 comments:

Carly said...

he is darling! and you don't look like you just gave birth :) congrats!

Jena said...

Absoultey GORGEOUS, I mean, the baby;). Jess you look beautiful, and holy moly, after just having a little angel! Nic, cuter daddy! And oh boy I want to eat little Cruz up!

Brooke said...

So cute-both of you! Congrats!

Mandy said...

yeah congrats you guys!! I've been checking every day to see if you had him! that is so exciting! let me know if you need anything at all! Yeah!!!!

Rob, Brooke, Breanna and Ethan said...

Oh my word he is so precious! Also, I need tips on how to look BEAUTIFUL after having a baby! Are you kidding me, you look amazing! Congrats!!

HSBahr said...

So handsome!

Unknown said...

um, do you seriously look that good after birthing a babe?! hot mama! he is so adorable!! can't wait for that eye candy to make it up here. ;) xoxo hope you're doing well!!!

tricia said...

I want to kiss him. and I wouldn't mind meeting him in person and paisley for that matter too. If you guys aren't too crazy busy before you head out we should get together for a bit!

Also my sister and I were looking at this post and neither of us understands how you look that good after birthing a tiny human.
xo