We hit up Hogle Zoo this week.
Remember in the last post how I mentioned PJ is such a little animal lover?
Well then it should be no surprise that she absolutely loved her time at the zoo!
Despite the 90+ heat, a good time was had by all.
Including my 37 1/2 week pregnant self.
(2 more weeks people!)
Here's a few of my faves from our Safari:
Thanks Mama T. and Ashley for joining us!
It had been some time since I had been to Hogle Zoo.
Alot has changed since then.
Here is a then and now picture of me.
The sign at the top says:
"Do You Measure Up"
I think it's safe to say some 20 some odd years later,
"Yes, I do Measure up!"
But this cute little kiddo has still got some growing to do.
Take your time Paisley, take your time.

3 comments:
I absolutely love your pics...especially the "Do you measure up" ones! SO FUN! Glad you had a great zoo adventure!
Jess, I just loved the "Do you measure up?" pics. Such a fun memory! You look great and your family is so cute! Good Luck with the next few weeks. It sounds like you have a lot going on with the baby and the big move. But enjoy every second!
PS...Sending good labor vibes your way :)
So cute!!! That is so awesome you have that pic from when you were young! You are looking great!
Post a Comment