Everyday I am in complete awe at how much Paisley J is learning and how fast she is growing.
I told myself I would do an update on her at 18 months.
BUT, life is about to get real loco around here, so I am doing it now while I am still getting a full night's rest (when I am not up using the loo), and still somewhat sane (haha).
So here we go folks.
17 fun facts about our 17 month old munchkin
1. BUSY - this girl is exhausting. She is constantly looking at, throwing, running into, jumping on, talking to, or eating something.
I can't even get her to hold still long enough to smile for the camera.
2. Has a total of 10 teeth. 4 on top, 4 on bottom, and 2 bottom molars.
Her top molars are just making their way down.
So far PJ has been quite tolerant while teething.
3. Loves to do up Buckles.
If I need a good 5 minutes to get something done, I will show her her carseat or stroller buckles and she will have fun doing them up and sometimes even undoing them.
4. Not as picky of an eater as she used to be.
She has started to try more foods (hallelujah) - but still prefers to have "noodles" for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Everyday.
5. Major Animal Lover.
Especially birds and dogs. She will point them out on walks or when she sees them out the window.
Her newest favorite animal sound is the chicken. Thanks to Auntie Ashley she now flaps her arms and clucks like a chicken.
Pretty darn cute if you ask me.
6. Social Butterfly
She will say hello to EVERYONE in stores. Mutliple times.
The other day in Macy's she was saying "Hello gwampa" to all the older-looking gentlemen.
7. Loves my iPhone.
She has a few select games she loves to play on there, but she also likes to pretend talk.
This is usually how it goes:
"Hello?" pause
jibber jabber of some sort
"K...Bye"
It always makes me nervous because it sounds like she is really having a conversation with someone - and occasionally I have caught her calling random people from my contacts.
8. Sneaky girl.
9. Total Mommy's Girl
She loves her daddy to bits - but no one can replace mommy.
It's hard for me alot of the time - and her world is totally going to be turned upside down once her brother arrives.
10. Loves Babies.
This may be a good or bad thing when it comes to having a newborn around.
She enjoys pointing babies out whenever she sees them - even when they are 5 years older than her.
11. Recently she has started telling me when she goes "poo poo"
She points to her diaper and says "poo poo" - and occasionally will then go and get a new diaper.
Can you say Potty Training?!?!
12. Such a good helper.
She loves to hand me the utensils from the dishwasher to put away.
She will also wipe down surfaces when I give her a rag.
She also really enjoys retrieving diapers and shoes.
13. Loves water (as I have mentioned numerous times before)
Bath time, pool time, splash time make her the happiest.
As well as recently playing in the sink saying "on" and "off" as she plays with the water.
So here we go folks.
17 fun facts about our 17 month old munchkin
1. BUSY - this girl is exhausting. She is constantly looking at, throwing, running into, jumping on, talking to, or eating something.
I can't even get her to hold still long enough to smile for the camera.
2. Has a total of 10 teeth. 4 on top, 4 on bottom, and 2 bottom molars.
Her top molars are just making their way down.
So far PJ has been quite tolerant while teething.
3. Loves to do up Buckles.
If I need a good 5 minutes to get something done, I will show her her carseat or stroller buckles and she will have fun doing them up and sometimes even undoing them.
4. Not as picky of an eater as she used to be.
She has started to try more foods (hallelujah) - but still prefers to have "noodles" for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Everyday.
5. Major Animal Lover.
Especially birds and dogs. She will point them out on walks or when she sees them out the window.
Her newest favorite animal sound is the chicken. Thanks to Auntie Ashley she now flaps her arms and clucks like a chicken.
Pretty darn cute if you ask me.
6. Social Butterfly
She will say hello to EVERYONE in stores. Mutliple times.
The other day in Macy's she was saying "Hello gwampa" to all the older-looking gentlemen.
7. Loves my iPhone.
She has a few select games she loves to play on there, but she also likes to pretend talk.
This is usually how it goes:
"Hello?" pause
jibber jabber of some sort
"K...Bye"
It always makes me nervous because it sounds like she is really having a conversation with someone - and occasionally I have caught her calling random people from my contacts.
8. Sneaky girl.
9. Total Mommy's Girl
She loves her daddy to bits - but no one can replace mommy.
It's hard for me alot of the time - and her world is totally going to be turned upside down once her brother arrives.
10. Loves Babies.
This may be a good or bad thing when it comes to having a newborn around.
She enjoys pointing babies out whenever she sees them - even when they are 5 years older than her.
11. Recently she has started telling me when she goes "poo poo"
She points to her diaper and says "poo poo" - and occasionally will then go and get a new diaper.
Can you say Potty Training?!?!
12. Such a good helper.
She loves to hand me the utensils from the dishwasher to put away.
She will also wipe down surfaces when I give her a rag.
She also really enjoys retrieving diapers and shoes.
13. Loves water (as I have mentioned numerous times before)
Bath time, pool time, splash time make her the happiest.
As well as recently playing in the sink saying "on" and "off" as she plays with the water.
14. Mischievous. And sometimes downright naughty.
She seriously really enjoys to get into drawers she knows she's not supposed to - playing with the toilet water - and yanking on Keiki's tail when we are not around.
The look on her face when we catch her is pretty priceless, and immediately makes up for her being naughty.
15. Loves books.
I love to catch her in her room just looking through her different books.
Also while we are driving she prefers a book to any other toy.
16. Has beautiful eyes.
And gets lots of compliments on them.
Especially her eyelashes.
17. Brings so much joy and love to our home.
Literally. When the three of us are together she grabs both our faces and puts them together to kiss.
She does this over and over.
We all laugh about it, but secretly love every second of it :)
I love my Paisley Jane so much and can't believe how big and smart she is getting.
I know she has a big adjustment ahead of her, but she will learn so quick and she will be such a sweet big sister.
She seriously really enjoys to get into drawers she knows she's not supposed to - playing with the toilet water - and yanking on Keiki's tail when we are not around.
The look on her face when we catch her is pretty priceless, and immediately makes up for her being naughty.
15. Loves books.
I love to catch her in her room just looking through her different books.
Also while we are driving she prefers a book to any other toy.
16. Has beautiful eyes.
And gets lots of compliments on them.
Especially her eyelashes.
17. Brings so much joy and love to our home.
Literally. When the three of us are together she grabs both our faces and puts them together to kiss.
She does this over and over.
We all laugh about it, but secretly love every second of it :)
I love my Paisley Jane so much and can't believe how big and smart she is getting.
I know she has a big adjustment ahead of her, but she will learn so quick and she will be such a sweet big sister.
2 comments:
aww, this is so sweet. she can call me anytime :)
she is such a sweetie! Loved this post!
Post a Comment