Thursday, April 19, 2012

Practicing

Now that I am entering the third and final trimester of this pregnancy, 
I think I have officially entered "Panic Mode!"
I feel like I haven't done anything to prepare for our little boy's grand debut which is only a mere 12 weeks away.



I don't think Paisley is quite ready either-
But she sure has been practicing her baby skills.
She loves her assortment of babies and she takes good care of each of them: wrapping them in burp cloths, giving them drinks, and even sharing her food with them  (don't worry, I wipe them each off everyday).


Ok, so she might need a little more practice....
And in her case we are hoping sure that practice will make perfect.

We are even counting on her mastering some diaper skills so she can change baby brother's poopy diapers! (Score for older siblings!)


I have a hard time imagining that I can love baby boy as much as I love Paisley...but I know I will. I already do.
I am really trying to savor each and every moment I have with Paisley while it's just the three of us.
Today Nick went indoor surfing at Provo Beach Resort:




While Nick shredded it up, Paisley and I played arcade games,went for a carousel ride, and took pictures in the photo booth.
It was so much fun spending some quality one on one time with our little girl.
Moments like this won't last much longer, but at the same time, we are awfully excited to throw our little guy in the mix!
In the meantime, we will let Paisley keep practicing her baby skills :)

3 comments:

Harris said...

OH my gosh Paisley's passport pic is SO cute, lol! what a fun and exciting time for your little fam :)

Brin said...

Jessica, those pictures of you are GORGEOUS! And that video is hilarious! I loved Nick's reaction, too!

Brianna and Byron Putnam said...

haha, that video is freakin hilarious!!! i love it. I hope you are feeling good and still have energy! I can't wait for some pics of the lil man when he gets here :)