We have quite an extensive 'To Do List' when it comes to getting ready for Spain.
We are leaving the end of August, so that gives us just enough time to have the baby then skedaddle.
This week we were able to check a couple of items off our list.
One of which was getting Paisley a passport photo.
It took quite a while for her to finally let go of me long enough to sit by herself and get her picture taken, and even then she wasn't even going to pretend to be happy.
But she sure is cute.
And we can check one more item off our list!
Hoorah!
4 comments:
We should definitely meet up in Spain! I am moving there at the end of May to nanny. I'll probably be there for about a year. I'll be in the north in a city called Pamplona though. Whereabouts will you guys be?
And that passport photo is so cute!
I so love her picture! Oh man I didn't even think about needing a passport for her. So fun! Good luck working on that TO DO list.
thats crazy shes so little and getting a passport picture!!! I bet theres so much to do but thats sure exciting- you guys are so adventurous and brave!!
so cute! I love her little ponytail.
Post a Comment