Monday, April 30, 2012

Farm Country

This last weekend we hit up good 'ol Farm Country at Thanksgiving Point 
in celebration of my mom's birthday.
Paisley loved waving at, and saying "ello" to all the different animals.





And I have to admit, I was quite smitten by the baby goats.



Paisley's new love is feeding the "duckies"
This girl is getting quite the vocabulary - especially when it comes to animals.




(And wow, these pictures made me realize that my baby bump is really starting to take shape. Baby boy is getting huge!)
It was so great to spend the day with my parents and to see Paisley ooh and ahh over the baby animals....or was that just me?


5 comments:

Jules said...

You are looking so cute Jess!! I love your little family :)

tricia said...

I am loving the bump that is taking form:) There is nothing better than sweet babies loving on animals and some good ol' family time.

Tim said...

Cute Paisley! How fun to go see all the animals! Glad you got some good family time!

HSBahr said...

That last comment was from me...not Tim

jenny t said...

I'm glad to see you are finally getting an actual bump! It's hard to believe you're in the 3rd trimester already and still looking gorgeous. :) I don't know if Mark called you or not, but thank you so much for the gift for Camilla! She loves it, and is really into purses right now. Better yet, it doesn't fit on her shoulder so she doesn't throw fits about it falling off like she did with the one I had to hide from her last week. :)