Monday, June 1, 2009

Congrats Ashley!!!

My little sister, the baby of the family, graduated from High School this weekend.
The whole family made the trip to see her commencement. It was a great weekend! I can't believe lil Ashbutt is all grown up. She is taking after her big sister and attending BYU-Hawaii this July. Way to go Ash-We are so proud of you!!!


The traditional PHS all night non-alcoholic party took place later that night. Somehow my mother roped Nick and I along with Mark and Jenny to take her place as Chaperone at the party.
So the four of us followed Ashley to her graduation party to "chaperone." We pretty much just ate a bunch of food, and played guitar hero all night. It was a blast.

Yes, that is Mark dancing in the background



It had been a long time since I had stayed up that late,
so I needed a little caffeine boost.
Rockstars


Nick was the first to Kareoke all night. He sang "Twist and Shout"
by the Beatles. I refused to sing, so I just twisted.
We had a great weekend, and it was especially nice to hang out with Mark and Jenny. Because they live in New York we rarely get to see them! Once again, way to go Ashley - We are happy you are our little sister and are excited to take you out to Hawaii :)

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Congratulations to Ashley!! It is so weird to not be part of the PHS festivities. I don't think I've been back for a graduation since mine. Weirdness.

P.S. of course you can live vicariously through me...I did it ALL the time with my prego buddies. :) Feel free to come over any time after this little cashew is born! :P We must get together before though dangit!!

Unknown said...

looks like so much fun! haha funny how when your siblings have something big like that, we end having more fun then them huh! haha Hey I didn't know you could twist so good girlfriend...why didn't you show me those sweet moves on the beaches of laie?!? :-)

Brianna and Byron Putnam said...

Jess - this looks like fun but I don't know if I could have stayed up that late! This just reminds me of how early I go to bed! :)

Kyle and Melanie said...

Congrats to Ashley! And that pic of you and your sisters is so cute! You are all so beautiful and you look so much alike.

Seeing all those pics of the PHS after party is hilarious. It brought back lots of memories... like all of us drinking RedBull into the wee small hours of the night - all the time. Fun stuff. Miss you, girl!

AJones said...

DANG I MISS YOU GUYS>...You had me at twist and shout!

Schroeder's in a NUT SHELL! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.