* Nick has completely finished remodeling our bathroom except for a few odd end jobs (like painting and putting up the shelves). I found a cute white cabinet for $30 that goes perfectly in the corner.
Needless to say, the project - although long and tedious - was well worth it. Nick did an amazing job! (the pictures really don't do it justice)


* Lil Ashley T is going to BYU-Hawaii for school in July. We are trying to save our pennies so we can take her out there and reminiscence our first dating months in paradise....if anyone wants to donate to the cause.... :)




* The Transtrum Family is moving to Morgan UT - goodbye Wyoming!
* We went to Orem City for an Easter dinner and egg hunt with Nick's family. Very fun - and Keiki was able to have a play date with her good friend Dixie - thanks Rachel and Joel!*I am trying to keep up with my ball skills by playing city league basketball every Tuesday night...it is so fun. Nick is a loyal fan, cheerleader, and sometimes coach :)
*Nick only has a couple weeks left of school - hallelujah! We'll be staying in Logan over the summer - no more summer sales for us!
Other than that, we are just anxiously awaiting spring and the warm weather - we're tired of the cold and snow!
4 comments:
now i would love to see you if you get to hawaii! and i love your little bathroom. i would love to pee in it if i ever came over.
Your bathroom turned out great! I LOVE the hula skirt curtain and I must, MUST know where you got the surf board toothbrush holder. My upstairs kids bathroom is surfboards and I've been hunting everywhere for that!!
I hope you get to take a trip to Hawaii! Our best travel tip is open a miles credit card. United is the one that gives you the most miles upfront. What's better than flying? Flying for free!
I think your family will love Morgan. My mom and sister live in Mountain Green..(just 4 minutes from Morgan) It's so beautiful there, but a little closer to civilization! YAY!
Wow, a post just for me, Awesome! Thanks! It was great to see you guys and Dixie has been missing Keiki since she left.
Good luck with your Hawaii fund, we will love to come along with you if you need some companions! And kudos to Nick the Handyman, impressive. Let me know when you are heading back down again.
Keep Saving your pennies. We will be in Hawaii this summer .... if you need a (free) place to stay.
Post a Comment