Saturday, March 14, 2009

~Giveaway Tag!~


I couldn't resist! My super cute friend Carly posted this and here are the rules. . .

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2- What I create will be just for you.
3- It'll be done this year.
4- You have no clue what it's going to be.

The catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a homemade gift by me! :)

5 comments:

AJones said...

WAHOOO! TAlented Jess!

Trina said...

It's posted to my blog. I found you from Carly's.

Jena said...

ME ME ME... and i'm heading up to logan TOMORROW! For TWO WEEKS!!! So we FOR SURE will have to get together!!!

Carly said...

can i play too? :)

Ryan and Tab said...

Let's plan a get together soon. What days are good for? Text me or call me 512-1698.