Thursday, April 23, 2009

Buh Bye Savings....

...Hello HAWAII!

We bought our tickets for Hawaii today. I am super excited. Only three months until I get to lay on this.....


And Nick gets to do this.....

8 comments:

Meagan said...

Well we wanted to be in Boise for the summer ... but the dang economy caused Jordan's internship to fall through. So we are staying ... so you can come stay with us if you would like!

Unknown said...

BOOGERS!!!! Get a tan for me will ya? And think of me when enjoyed some shave ice...ALOHA!

Jena said...

you should not brag... it makes me very jealous! No, have fun and soak up some sun for me on a nice warm beach!

Brianna and Byron Putnam said...

Oh so jealous!!!!! I'm way excited for you gys though! I hope you have so much fun, I wish I were going too... that way I could show Byron how great it is out there!

Jaclyn said...

Sweet! That's so exciting!

Rob, Brooke, Breanna and Ethan said...

good for you guys! i'm so glad that you are going to be able to go back and have a blast! enjoy the sunshine and take TONS of pics!

Meagan said...

so actually we are going to a wedding in Utah... we leave the july 20th ... but call me, maybe we can work something out

Tara said...

so if you have time, i would love to see you!!!