Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Ashleys Visit!!

My little Sister Ashley came out with me after Rachelle's wedding for a week to visit. We had so much fun together. In alot of ways Ashley reminds me alot of myself, and even though she is six years younger than me, I feel like we are alot closer! Here are just some of the things we did while she was here!
  • Sea World
  • Wild Rivers WaterPark
  • The Pool....alot
  • Read the Twilight series
  • Longboarding: (Nick surprised me with a new LongBoard, and Ashley picked it up quick, I think it became one of her new favorite hobbies!)
  • Saw "Hancock" (very funny movie)
  • Visited the Beautiful Cali beaches :)
  • shopping, shopping, and more shopping!


Ashely looking for the rare seashell
BBQ with the Passi

2 comments:

Amanda said...

How fun!!! Sometimes I wish I had a little sister...but low and behold I am the littlest. *sniff*

When do you come back to Valley? Sheesh!

California looks so great and I'm super jealous!!

Tara said...

cute swimsuit. makes me miss the days of seeing you in one everyday!! you are a hot mama!