Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A Week in Wyoming!

I have been slacking big time with the blogging! This last week I have been busy hanging out with my little sis Ashley, who came out to visit me - that however, is another post another day.

About a week ago we were able to go back to Wyoming for Rachelle's wedding! It felt so good to be back with family and familiar faces. The wedding was very nice and beautiful. We are so happy to welcome Ben to the family! Below are plenty of pics for your viewing entertainment.
























One of my favorite parts about the wedding is that it was very casual and fun.
My dad actually wore a sombrero and a six shooter to give his daughter away.
It made me really appreciate my dad and his sense of humor, he's the best!


Nick had to leave early to come back to Cali for work - but I got to stay and hang out with the family a little longer. My dad, Mark n Jenny, Ashley and I all went on a boat ride to Half Moon Lake. Despite, the cold water, and few biting fish, we all had a really good time. It was especially fun to hang out with Mark and Jenny. Because they live on the other side of the world..ok just the US we don't get to see them very often. I guess we will just have to plan a little trip their way.
























As you can see, we had a great week. Although there were some very unfortunate events that took place at this time (the passing of an uncle and a good friend from high school) it gave us the opportunity to be with lots of friends and family, all of whom we are very appreciative for.

Keep your eyes open for another post soon of Jessica and Ashley's adventures in the OC!

4 comments:

jenny t said...

Yep, you definitely need to plan a trip out here! We surely have no intentions of living on the East Coast forever, so make use of the opportunity while you can. :)

Jena said...

That is too fun! And yes, you slacker, i check this thing often and really love hearing how you two are doing! Hey, i set my blog to private, so if you want, send me your e-mail and i'll get you and 'invite' so you can see it! I can't wait to meet you when you get back to utah!

Amanda said...

so um...YES of course i have finished all three books...not just once, but twice...almost three times, but i refrained myself. I am crazy obsessed, but i am glad you are loving em!

we will for surely go to 'on the avenue'...i love it, it's fabulous!!

when will you be back missy!?

p.s. LOVE Rachelle's wedding theme!! and she is a beautiful bride. how fun is your family! LOVE THEM!! i have not seen your momma in so long...sadness.

Brooke said...

Hey guys! Thanks for your comment! This blogging thing is pretty fun eh? Your guys page is so cute too! =)So I think I'm about a couple hours north from "the oC" but I totally wanna come down and visit. Marni will be here on Aug. 6- 13and she's never been to LA. So we'll def. go that way. How far r u from there? Either way we can meet up though and I can't wait to see ya! =)