What has Jess been doing? Well she got a job as a behavior therapist and will be working with autistic children. It is a little different than what she was doing for the school system, in that she will be working with smaller children (18 months to 10 years of age), and will actually go to their home. She is really excited for this one on one type of work!
Jess has always had a dream of making wedding cakes, so she decided to give it a go oneday. Although, it came out a bit lopsided, it was still lots of fun. We invited the Elite crew over to help us eat it!
If anyone is in dire need of a wedding cake maker - I am cheap :)
It was the ocean that brought us together from the start - and the main reason why we chose to come to California for the summer was the beach. Nick loves to Surf, Jess soaks up the rays, it works out perfect.
We have been able to go to the beach a few times since we have been here. These pictures are from earlier this morning!
3 comments:
You guys look like you are havning way to much fun! I'm jealous, and very wishing i was at the beach!
yay for a new post!! :) i miss you guys!! mostly just you jess...but i guess nick is okay too! i need to e-mail you that recipe, so i will get that too you ASAP! i am not at home at the moment, so yea...i'm a slacker!
enjoy the "O.C." and try and bring some of that sun back with you. :)
p.s. your cake is super cute, even if it is a little lopsided!
it's basically disgusting how much I love you guys. I am so stinking happy for you. I'm not even the bitter old bag or anything. Straight joy here. YEAHHHH!!
Post a Comment