Friday, June 20, 2008

I Love to See the Temple!


I have LOVED the San Diego temple ever since I first saw a picture of it! I think it is so amazing and so beautiful! So this last Sunday Nick and I took a small road trip to San Diego to go see it, up close and personal! It was even prettier in real life. I love how we turned the corner of the freeway and it was right there, so big and so beautiful! I will always love the temple (every temple) because of the special spirit it brings - even being just on the grounds.





The grounds had lots of Gerber Daisies - I love Daisies!







Why not do a little missionary
work? Here Nick is waving,
(or beckoning) to the cars on
the freeway.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Great pictures, I love that temple. The inside is amazing and there is this swirly staircase that is so cool! And good job Missionary Nick, isn't it crazy how close to the highway it is?
I am glad you guys are having fun there but it will be fun to have you back in Utah!

Rob, Brooke, Breanna and Ethan said...

hey jessica! it's your long lost roommate brooke! it looks like u and nick are doing wonderfully and it's super exciting ur in california for the summer! enjoy it while ur there. we're in washington and have survived our first LONG winter! we got tired of the cold so we're going on vacation back to hawaii in september, we definitely miss the beach and ocean. check out my blog when u have a chance. (although i'm kinda boring, mainly pictures of breanna :) i hope u guys are having fun b/c it sure looks like u are!