A couple weeks ago we went as a family to the Ogden Temple Open House.
It was kind of a late night for the kiddos - the waiting time to get into the temple was over an hour-
but the kids absolutely loved it!
Paisley was esecially photogenic (she was really excited about going to the temple) -
Cruz just wanted to flirt with all the young women groups...
The Ogden Temple was absolutely gorgeous!!
By the time we got done touring the temple, it was dark outside.
The kids were ecstatic that it was past their bedtime and there was a fountain to play with!
Ogden City has put up horses all over the place - so naturally Paisley and Cruz loved pointing them out.
We walked past a couple on the way to our car, and Paisley insisted on taking her picture with them as well as having a little horsey ride.
It was such a special night for our little family.
On the way home we were singing the children's song, "I Love to See the Temple,"
and Pasiely conveniently changed the words to:
I Love to see the Temple,
I went inside Today.
I am thankful for the opportunity to live so close to these beautiful Temples, and that we are able to share a little piece of heaven with our children.








1 comment:
so precious! those pics are priceless
Post a Comment