Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Father's Day 2014

I've been MIA from the blogging world for quite some time now.
We've been trying to cut back on expenses and haven't had internet for 7 months now.
We finally caved and decided to get back in the real world.
This morning I told Paisley we had internet and she was so excited she could barely contain herself... "YAY, we have internet now! I am so happy!"
Is it a little sad that my 3 year old reacted this way? Maybe a bit.
In alot of ways it was tough not being so connected at home - but if I am perfectly honest it was refreshing at the same time. We have become so dependent on technology and social media to keep us entertained and occupied these days.
I think every once in a while we might have a "Not Internet Week" at our house. It does a body good.

Anywho...
I am back to blogging and instead of trying to catch up the last wonderful 7 months of our lives, I will just start where we are now.

Last Sunday was Father's Day.
We are the luckiest ducks to have Nick has a father and husband in our home.
He is pretty spectacular.  The kids adore him, and I couldn't have done better in the whole husband department. A true gem.


This little Miss doesn't really like smiling for the camera these days.
Instead, I get alot of funny faces.
I'll take what I can get.



And then there's this handomse lug. 
Where do I begin with my energetic, non-stop jabbering, car-loving, almost two year old?
He is awesome.





I am one lucky girl to have these three! 
Happy Father's Day Nick!

3 comments:

HSBahr said...

So so glad you are back to the blog world...although your no internet sounded nice in some ways! Darling little family! Nick is the bomb!

Mandy said...

yeah so glad to see a new post! lets get together sometime!!! maybe we could go to the zoo or something?? glad you guys are well!

Meagan said...

I'm inspired by your no internet a part of me kind of wants to try it, sounds refreshing. ... but I am glad your back! :)