Ever since Cruz was a wee tike,
Nick and I decided that we wanted him to have little surfer boy (grom) hair.
We have always loved his long curly locks,
despite the comments from strangers (and not so strangers) about him looking like a girl --
we have stuck with his long wispy locks.
I decided that perhaps it was time to clean his hair up a bit.
I didn't want to chop it all off - I just wanted to get rid of the mullett and even things about a bit.
Nick wouldn't let just anyone do the honor of giving our son his first haircut,
so he took matters (or scissors) into his own hands.
Here's the before shots:
And
Nick did a really good job.
I posted a picture of Cruz getting his hair chopped on Instagram and I received a lot of comments about Nick cutting his hair and how I was such a brave wife.
I just have to give myself some props here :) I am pretty brave.
But Nick cuts his own hair all the time, so I wasn't too worried.
Plus, with a face like Cruzer's, he looks handsome no matter what ;)
After:
1 comment:
love his long locks- the haircut does look great! i didnt want to cut bobbys hair for a long time either for the same reason but ben said he looked to much like a girl- so i finally gave in:)
Post a Comment