A couple nights ago we got a surprise phone call from our good cousin Jake.
Jake, Jaclyn, and their two cute kiddos live in Germany - but were home for a few weeks.
They had one more night in Utah and invited us to go to Temple Square with them.
We jumped right on the opportunity!
Although it was the kids' dinner/bedtimes, they both seemed to really enjoy the never-disappointing lights at Temple Square! And of course, it's always a nice feeling to be near the Temple (even in the frigid cold -- it reminds me and Nick of our wedding day nearly 6 years ago!)
I have yet to get the flash repaired on my camera - so I didn't get any real good pictures of our family.
But these photos will have to suffice for memory's sake:
Also - as I was uploading photos I saw these picures and just had to include them.
How are my kids getting so big?!?
Back in November - when there was no snow...
And then it snowed....
Both Paisley and Cruz love the snow - and ask to go out in it every chance they get.
Good thing they got a willing daddy to help them out.
I prefer to stay inside and make the "coca doca" (Paisley's word for Hot Cocoa. Not sure where she came up with it - but it's stuck).
A couple Sunday's ago, Nick sent me upstairs to take a nap.
When I awoke I came down to find these two cuties making sugar cookies together.
Sure love my little family!!
Aaaaannnd, that's a wrap!
No comments:
Post a Comment