We have been MIA for a little while now.
I'll just go ahead and blame it on our move up to Kaysville a couple weeks ago.
It's a pretty legitimate excuse if you ask me :)
Anyway, we spent Thanksgiving this year at the Bahr house.
We participated in the traditional Orem Community turkey trot.
Neither Nick or I are in exceptional shape (blame it on the kids?) - so we took the 4 miler in stride. But we finished!
The kids joined us in the stroller, and then ran their own little 100 meter race.
I have never been a big runner/racer fan - but it was loads of fun doing it together as a family!
The entire Bahr clan - we are just missing the Iowa Bahrs :(
Our little Cuzer - dressed up in a little devil outfit with oversized snow gloves - was a pretty big hit of the little kiddie race. Here's the little fella crossing the finish (his first race ever!):
We all definitely earned our Turkey this year!! (and pie, and more pie).
It was an awesome Thanksgiving with our awesome family. We have so much to be thankful for!
2 comments:
SO FUN! We sure missed being with you! Love that little devil Cruz! We'll be seeing you soon!
Oh dear- your photos are as lovely as ever but I should have read this before mailing your Christmas card :-(
Kyla
Post a Comment