Today marks 3 months of blissful fun and happiness with sweet Paisley Jane.
It also marks 3 months without a full nights rest...but we won't even go there.

Here's a small list of what this girl has been up to over the last month:
Chews on her fist (occasionally sticking her fingers down her throat and gagging herself)
Drool all over her clothes, all over her hands, all over my clothes, and all over my face when I cover her with kisses!
It's so fun to see her little personality start to emerge. We really feel so blessed to have such a sweet little spirit in our lives. The last 3 months have been amazing, and we can't wait to see what the next ones bring!

Buh Bye Now!
It also marks 3 months without a full nights rest...but we won't even go there.

Here's a small list of what this girl has been up to over the last month:- Hands, Hands, Hands!
Chews on her fist (occasionally sticking her fingers down her throat and gagging herself)
- Rolls onto her sides
- Gained total control of her head
Drool all over her clothes, all over her hands, all over my clothes, and all over my face when I cover her with kisses!
It's so fun to see her little personality start to emerge. We really feel so blessed to have such a sweet little spirit in our lives. The last 3 months have been amazing, and we can't wait to see what the next ones bring!

Buh Bye Now!


3 comments:
Very cute! I feel your pain on the 3 months of not a full nights sleep. Just wanted to tell you, It WILL get better! With Breanna I felt like it would never end and that I would never get a full night's sleep the rest of my life. Especially when you're in the midst of it night after night after night! But, I've survived it 2 times and you will too and you will get sleep again I PROMISE!! Both of my kids sleep from 7pm til 7am every night, straight through, no wake ups! (Believe me they were not good sleepers....it took awhile). And they even sleep together and can fall asleep while the other one is still playing/talking/singing/etc. Okay, sorry, this is long enough :)
She is so delicious. Hang in there with the no sleep thing....you won't be a walking zombie forever!
We miss you guys!
Dear Jess,
Paisley is ADORABLE! oh my heck!! Seriously I can't get over how cute she is! One day I'll get to meet this little peanut in person.
PS if you ever feel like making some of those SUPER cute headbands for Honor, I wouldn't object. ;)
-Amanda
Post a Comment