Friday, February 18, 2011

F.O.U.R

...is the number of weeks our sweet baby girl has been in this world.
Time flies when you are having fun - regardless of how much sleep you are NOT getting.
When I was pregnant I couldn't tell you how many times I heard "Get your sleep while you still can." They weren't kidding! I honestly didn't think a person could survive on never getting more than 3 hours of sleep at a time....it's just another one of those miracles I've been seeing lately.

Anyway, back to the post.
So you know how people have a blog? And then they have a baby. And suddenly their blogs turn into pictures and stories of nothing but their babies. This is one of those blogs. Our lives revolve around Paisley, so our blog will too.
Paisley spends her time the way most newborns do: Eat, sleep, poop.
This girl's got it all figured out.


There's nothing sweeter than a daddy and his baby girl.





The day Paisley's cord fell off was kind of a big deal.
Since before she was born Nick has been talking about getting her in the water.
So you bet this girl got her first real bath right away.


He's proud of his little water baby :)


I know what you are all thinking:
"Since the baby obviously sleeps all the time, what the heck is Jess doing?"
To be honest, I have a hard time answering that question.
But I have tried to expand my arts and crafts horizon.
I made this wreath for Valentine's Day. I thought it turned out pretty cute.


Tomorrow we are doing family pics.
Hopefully I don't wait four weeks to post again.



6 comments:

jess bahr said...

Nice post babe!!

-Hubby

Elise said...

wow! I am impressed! You have time to craft? Babies take more time than you would think! So way to go, your wreath is cute but your daughter is ADORABLE! LOved the pictures!

jenny t said...

All of it--so true! And the, "So what do you do all day?" question is obnoxious. I still try to remember what I've done and it's a hazy fog. Good for you finding time for crafting! I would also recommend doing that while you can if you have things in mind. She'll get more demanding of your spare time before you know it (at least if she's anything remotely similar to her cousin!). She's so adorable. Keep posting pictures!

Rob and Kat said...

you're cute, jess. and so is baby. and nick isn't bad either. ;)
hope you're all doing well! and post those family pictures when you get them! :) please.
xoxo

Jen said...

Hey Jes she is so beautiful and I am so glad everything is going well. We definitely get a lot of help as parents. Especially in the lack of sleep department :) I was totally going to make that wreath this last month too. So cute. Give that baby a kiss and hopefully I will get to meet her soon!

Brianna and Byron Putnam said...

such a cutie little baby :) loved seeing the update and also can't wait to see the family pics! And that wreath you made? also adorable! Yes, we do need to get together - it would be so fun to come see you and meet your husband and baby girl. weekends work best for us - maybe a sunday? what do you think? you two are the ones surviving on little sleep so whenever is good for you could probably work for us :)