This last week was a milestone in our lil Keiki's life. She took the big step (or rather we did) and got her spayed. On the way home from the vet Nick commented that he didn't know who to feel more sorry for...the dog or me. I felt so bad for our little pup, she was in quite a bit of pain. I know it was for the best though.
Here she is as a wee pup.
And here is the dog she has grown into today.
I really need to give a big shout out to Nick for being such a trooper with Keiki. He was a bit hesitant when I suggested getting her (ok, he was quite objective) but he gave in, and has been such a great owner. And in turn, I think he has come to see the joys of having a dog, and loves her more than he though he would.
July 2nd was the annual Kunz family reunion to Lagoon. Unfortunately that was the rainiest day in 2 weeks - and it was very cold. Nick had never been to the water park there before so I went with him - of course the hot tubs were shut down. It was still a great time, as it always is getting together with family. I didn't take many pictures except of my wonderful Grandma who was celebrating a birthday. I made a cake for her.
My grandma is such a wonderful woman despite the trials she has had throughout her life. I will always admire her and look up to her for her strength and testimony.
For the 4th of July my parents and Ashley came down and we dutch ovened up Logan Canyon. Later that evening we watched the "Cruise In" which apparently is a major event in Logan - I myself was a bit dissapointed. It was still a great day and we had fun relaxing together as a family.




This upcoming week will be a busy one - Nick and I are yet again moving on Saturday. Hopefully this will be the last time we move while we still live in Logan. Can't help it though, we found somthing bigger and cheaper - can't pass that up.
After the move we go on our two week vacation to Hawaii!
Here she is as a wee pup.
And here is the dog she has grown into today.
I really need to give a big shout out to Nick for being such a trooper with Keiki. He was a bit hesitant when I suggested getting her (ok, he was quite objective) but he gave in, and has been such a great owner. And in turn, I think he has come to see the joys of having a dog, and loves her more than he though he would.
July 2nd was the annual Kunz family reunion to Lagoon. Unfortunately that was the rainiest day in 2 weeks - and it was very cold. Nick had never been to the water park there before so I went with him - of course the hot tubs were shut down. It was still a great time, as it always is getting together with family. I didn't take many pictures except of my wonderful Grandma who was celebrating a birthday. I made a cake for her.
For the 4th of July my parents and Ashley came down and we dutch ovened up Logan Canyon. Later that evening we watched the "Cruise In" which apparently is a major event in Logan - I myself was a bit dissapointed. It was still a great day and we had fun relaxing together as a family.
This upcoming week will be a busy one - Nick and I are yet again moving on Saturday. Hopefully this will be the last time we move while we still live in Logan. Can't help it though, we found somthing bigger and cheaper - can't pass that up.
After the move we go on our two week vacation to Hawaii!
3 comments:
you are so very pretty Jess! :-) and your dog is so very cute!
mike wasn't too hot on the idea of getting a dog, either. now he treats her like his child :) if you need any help moving, let us know. even though we're sad you're leaving us!
You are a splendid cake maker! I hope I get to see you while you are here! Where are you staying!?
Post a Comment