Oh my heck-How are you?!?! That was so fun to see you found my blog-its a great to stay in contact. And guess what-we are living in logan too have been since 2004. We should defenitly get together some time SOON! Are you a techer or what school district do you work at, ryan will graduate in elementary education in may. I am suprised we have not ran into each other somewhere. Oh I am so happy you found my blog!!!!
4 comments:
Yea for Keiki!
and i totally thought you were going to say you were preggers. slightly disappointed i have to say. i miss your posts missy!!!
yay! we need to get coco in there. she needs some help :)
Oh my heck-How are you?!?! That was so fun to see you found my blog-its a great to stay in contact. And guess what-we are living in logan too have been since 2004. We should defenitly get together some time SOON! Are you a techer or what school district do you work at, ryan will graduate in elementary education in may. I am suprised we have not ran into each other somewhere. Oh I am so happy you found my blog!!!!
Post a Comment