My 8 Favorite Things (not mentioned in any particular order)
1. Favorite TV Shows
- We have a TV, but we don't have cable or dish or anything so we never watch TV. However, I do remember some must sees back in the day:
1. The Office
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Gilmore Girls
4. One Tree Hill
5. I can't even remember anymore
2. Favorite Restaurants
1. Haleiwa Eats (If you are ever in Oahu you HAVE to go here, best Thai place ever)
2. Cafe Rio
3. Cheesecake Factory
4. Olive Garden
5. Tucanos
6. PF Changs
7. BJ's
8. Firehouse Pizzeria
3. 8 things that Happened Yesterday
1. Went to Work
2. Finished unpacking
3. Went to Ward Christmas Party
4. Practiced the Organ
5. Watched The Endless Summer
6. Made Brownies and ate a Brownie Sundae (with mint icecream...sooo good)
7. Fell asleep on the floor with Nick
8. Woke up dazed and confused
4. 8 Things I look Forward To
1. A 2 week Christmas Break
2. Christmas, my Birthday, and our Anniversary all within 4 days!!!
3. Nick coming home from work
4. Being a Stay at Home mommy.....someday
5. Going back to Hawaii with Nick
6. Christmas morning, watching Nick open his presents
7. A Bigger House with a nice kitchen
8. Paying off my student loans
5. 8 Things I love about Winter
1. Snuggling up closer to my hubby
2. HOT COCOA
3. Watching the snow fall
4. Snowboarding
5. Tis the season for Christmas, my b-day and Anniversary!
6. Making Snow Angels
7. Bundling up in tons of clothes and looking like the child from A Christmas Story
8. A season of Giving
6. 8 Things on my Wishlist
1. Go back to Hawaii
2. Pay off Student Loans
3. Go to France with Nick
4. Go visit Mark n Jenny in NY (lots of traveling I guess)
5. To relax and not worry as much
6. Make Wedding Cakes
7. New slippers
8. Enjoy my job
7. 8 People I TAG!
1. Alyson Jones Honez
2. Jenny Transtrum
3. Melanie Sager
4. Bri Putman
5. Marni Vail
6. Meagan Williams...soon to be Flake :)
7. Marnie Talbot
8. Brooke Douglas
WOW, that was harder than I thought...especially getting that 8th one!
I mine as well post a pic while I am on here.
Usually Keiki follows me around the house, but sometimes I don't see her and I wonder where she is....this is where I find her:
2. Jenny Transtrum
3. Melanie Sager
4. Bri Putman
5. Marni Vail
6. Meagan Williams...soon to be Flake :)
7. Marnie Talbot
8. Brooke Douglas
WOW, that was harder than I thought...especially getting that 8th one!
I mine as well post a pic while I am on here.
Usually Keiki follows me around the house, but sometimes I don't see her and I wonder where she is....this is where I find her:
She likes to look a herself in the mirror - I have occasionally caught her licking it...she is so vain! She must get that from Nick...j/k j/k
Happy Holidays Everyone!!!
3 comments:
we do have so much in common jess. that made me miss you so. come visit me in hawaii!! you can stay with us!
coco likes to stare at herself in the mirror too! so funny. you are sounding great on the organ. i need to get brave and try to learn how to play it.
That is so funny, I love dogs!
Post a Comment