This Thanksgiving we took the trip to Wyoming to spend time with the Transtrum Family.
It was a great break from work and school, and the food was exceptional. It was also great to see some extended family.
While we were there, Jessica was really excited to take Nick up to Granite Hot Springs (just outside of Jackson Hole). They drove all the way up there only to find out that it had been drained for the Holiday. It ended up ok, though, we went to the Pinedale Aquatic Center instead. This is Pinedale's newest pool and rec center. It was pretty amazing for such a small town. It had a pool with a lazy river, and huge water slide. A rock climbing wall, gymnasium and workout center. The whole Transtrum family was able to join us in the excitement. Good times.

Nick and I were both quite dissappointed that we couldn't soak in the Hot springs!
Nonetheless, we enjoyed the beautiful scenery and the falls (you can't really see them in the pic though)



We got to soak in hot water after all.

It was a great break from work and school, and the food was exceptional. It was also great to see some extended family.
While we were there, Jessica was really excited to take Nick up to Granite Hot Springs (just outside of Jackson Hole). They drove all the way up there only to find out that it had been drained for the Holiday. It ended up ok, though, we went to the Pinedale Aquatic Center instead. This is Pinedale's newest pool and rec center. It was pretty amazing for such a small town. It had a pool with a lazy river, and huge water slide. A rock climbing wall, gymnasium and workout center. The whole Transtrum family was able to join us in the excitement. Good times.
Nick and I were both quite dissappointed that we couldn't soak in the Hot springs!
We got to soak in hot water after all.

6 comments:
Wow! Look at little ol' Pinedale growing all up! Looks like you guys had fun. I eternally mis you!
I don't know why you didn't just lay next to that guy behind Nick in the picture, he looked like he was having a great time!!
Glad you had a fun trip!
That is so sad you couldn't go to Granite....Such a bummer. That place is AMAZING. Maybe next time...
Hope all is well with you!
When you added me as a friend on facebook I was thinking "I have no idea who this person is.." but now I get it :)
Your blog is very cute. I'm excited that we can be blog friends now
Okay so I stumbled upon Alysons blog. RANDOM. And then I thought "i wonder who's on her friend list" and low and behold...I found the b.e.a.utiful jessica! How are you doing? You guys look great!!!! Are you still in Utah?! I am so glad I found ya! my blog is jergs.blogspot.com
your blog is so cute! looks like your thanksgiving was so fun!
Post a Comment