This is most definitely my favorite time of year.
The weather is perfect and it's light outside until 9 pm-
School is out for a few months - and although I haven't been in school for a while, and I don't have kids in school to really relish in this moment - I can feel the excitement in the air and delight in the endless possibilities that the summertime fun brings.
Yes, this is the greatest time of year - despite the fact that I will be popping out a baby in 6 weeks and moving across the world in about 12 - I am relaxing and trying to enjoy every minute of it.
A few weekends ago my parents came to town and my dad hiked the entire Provo River Trail.
All 15 miles of it.
We decided to follow his example on Memorial Day, but didn't quite do the whole 15 miles. Not even close.
We did walk past Bridal Veil Falls though, and Paisley even dipped her chubby little toes in the cold water.
It was a very memorable Memorial Day.
This last week we've been taking advantage of what's left of our Pass of all Passes and have gone to 7 peaks a couple times. Paisley LOVES the wave pool, and I love having Nick around to keep her entertained so I can catch a few rays.
I can tell this is going to be a very good summer. I am sure it will have it's share of stresses, but I say "Bring it on."
It's Summertime!
Oh, and here's a bellyshot for the record. It was taken last week at 32 weeks.

4 comments:
You look great Jess! I can't believe your 32 weeks you still look tiny. Can't wait to see pictures of the little boy!
oh my word! you're adorable! you look so pretty and cute.....i can't believe you're already 32 weeks. you seriously are so small!
oh my gosh. how pretty and fun! you look great jess. only a few more weeks and the new babe will be here! yay! so excited for you, pretty mama.
Wow! i can't believe you only have 6 wks left. You look great! I love how active your little family is. So fun.
Post a Comment