Saturday, September 18, 2010

We're Having a....


GIRL!

When we found out a few weeks ago, I was in shock. Somehow I had convinced myself it was a boy. (Must have been all the salt cravings and lack of chocolate cravings) But I couldn't be happier...it has already been so much fun shopping for a little girl. Nick is pretty excited as well. She already has him wrapped around her finger :)

The next four months can't come fast enough!


Here is the 5 month mark picture.

the Bump has begun....

6 comments:

tricia said...

Can you believe that you, Aarean, Jana and I will all have little girls. They must all go to Hawaii together for school. I am so happy for you guys. I have a hunch she will be deliciously adorable.

Brianna and Byron Putnam said...

yah hoo! that's so exciting, thanks for sharing :) i'm so happy for you and hope that you are feeling good and all that. i'm sure pregnancy isn't a walk in the park. congrats again!

Jake said...

That is great! We are so happy for you guys! We were convinced we were having a boy to, we are sure glad we had little Abby, having a girl is a ton of fun. We can't wait to see you guys over x-mas. You want to go snowboarding Nick?

Amanda said...

Yay for the bump!!! SO CUTE!!

Ryan and Tab said...

YAY!! That is so exciting! And sleep in all you can cause your days are numbered:)

Harris said...

congrats, little girls are SO much fun!!