Friday, August 6, 2010

In Case you Haven't HEARD....

We're Having a BABY!!!

Our lil package is due to arrive January 17th, 2011.

Less than 3 weeks and we find out what we are having (I will be 20 weeks at that point, yahoo!)

Any guesses as to what it will be??

Thanks to everyone for all the comments, well wishes, and support we have received so far. We are very blessed!



11 comments:

Charlotte and Jared Nelson said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you guys! I hope it is a girl! They are SOO much fun!

Meagan said...

Congratulations!!

Carly said...

i'm guessing a girl. and i'm so excited for you guys. you will be great parents!

Brianna and Byron Putnam said...

I am soooo excited for you :)!!!! That's awesome. I'm going to guess a boy... just changing it up I guess. I can't wait to hear what it is officially though! looks like you guys have been having a fun filled summer

Jen said...

hey that is so exciting! Congrats! I want to see pics of your cute pregoness!

Kyle and Melanie said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys. Good luck with the whole pregnancy. Hope you are feeling OK.

Ryan and Tab said...

Congrat! Hope everything is going well and you are feeling good.

tricia said...

i love it so stinkin much. i guess girl because they are the cutest. congratulations!

Jules said...

Congrats Jess and Nick!! SO happy and excited for you guys!!

Meags said...

YAY! i am so excited for you guys! hope you are feeling better!

Amanda said...

SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! I was wondering when you were gonna blog about this excitement!! You better post belly updates!!