Saturday, August 29, 2009

Help!

OK, so I started a post of the Hawaii pictures, but than I decided with all the pictures I have I would rather be able to put them all together like a pictures collage (like I have seen on alot of your blogs). Does anyone know what I am talking about? And how to do that? I am blog illiterate so any of your help would be appreciated!

4 comments:

Harris said...

I love using picasa...it is super quick and easy! Can't wait to see pictures! I love Hawaii! What year did you live there? We may have been there at the same time!

Erin said...

Just google Picasa. Download it for FREE! (Download Picasa3) I love how Picasa organizes all of my photos for me! And then you just click on the pictures you want in a collage, click the green "hold" button and then click collage...and a whole new world of collage options become available to you. Let me know if you have questions!

I can't wait to see the Hawaii pics!!!

Carly said...

i've never used picasa, but i like bighugelabs.com.

Brett Talbot said...

hey guys....we just wanted to say hi and see how you guys were doing.
talk to ya soon, brett and marnie