This last week Nick and I were very busy celebrating Nick's birthday and throwing a Halloween party! We were grateful for a weekend with an extra hour of sleep because we sure needed it.
For Nick's birthday I surprised him by taking him to Flowrider, an indoor surfing place in Ogden. Needless to say, he absolutely loved it. We were joined by my good friend Katrina and Nick's mom. Here are some pics and videos of our adventure!

Nick tore it up!
Nick's Mom is pretty hard core! She did great!

For Nick's birthday I surprised him by taking him to Flowrider, an indoor surfing place in Ogden. Needless to say, he absolutely loved it. We were joined by my good friend Katrina and Nick's mom. Here are some pics and videos of our adventure!
As you can see, we had a good time but took some hard hits. Two days later and I felt like I had been ran over by a train in addition to some good whiplash. Totally worth it though, we will be going again real soon!
The next day was Halloween. Nick and I decided earlier that month that we wanted to throw a couple's Halloween party. The planning was actually the funnest part - and it turned out pretty good. We played some spooky games, ate some yummy food, and than watched a movie. We have some pretty awesome friends here that got into it and dressed up really good! Thanks to everyone that came, you guys are the best!!!







As you can see, we have some pretty awesome and creative friends!!
One of the activities included breaking a pinata that Nick and I made from scratch. Here is Michael Jackson (oops, I mean Nick) holding up the remains.

After two days of pure fun we were pretty exhausted. Here I am after the party, ready to go home and get some much needed rest!

The next day was Halloween. Nick and I decided earlier that month that we wanted to throw a couple's Halloween party. The planning was actually the funnest part - and it turned out pretty good. We played some spooky games, ate some yummy food, and than watched a movie. We have some pretty awesome friends here that got into it and dressed up really good! Thanks to everyone that came, you guys are the best!!!



As you can see, we have some pretty awesome and creative friends!!
One of the activities included breaking a pinata that Nick and I made from scratch. Here is Michael Jackson (oops, I mean Nick) holding up the remains.
After two days of pure fun we were pretty exhausted. Here I am after the party, ready to go home and get some much needed rest!
6 comments:
Wow you guys look awesome! Great costumes!
And way to go Aunt Kim!!
That is one hot babe in the black t-shirt!!!!!! Jess, you got some real sweet moves.
Nick my man!!!I'm glad I found your blog. I actually got it from Jake's (your cousins) blog cause his wife was my wife's companion in the MTC. Anywho!! whats up? how are things? we're in texas and gettin settled...check us out at mandbtalbot.blogspot.com
love you guys!!
Brett and Marnie
jess-
just stopping by to say hello. the halloween costumes are brilliant and possibly the most hilarious I have seen.
Hey Jess! Such a cute blog. I love it. I am glad you found mine...thanks to Facebook!
Thanks for the tip about baking. You always were the best baker...I STILL CRAVE YOUR APPLESAUCE COOKIES and your homemade chicken fingers! They were the best.
It looks like you and your hubby are having the time of your life. And, it looks like you had a GREAT Halloween Party. It was so good to hear from you. Happy Thanksgiving!
~Mel
wow, you look good all dirty like that! the flowrider looks so cool. i want to try!
Post a Comment